01. i haven't written anything longer than two pages in a while.
02. i have better teeth than anyone in my family.
03. my father and both my grandfathers are dead, and my mother and both my grandmothers are alive and well.
04. i drink a lot of cream soda but i always water soda down, like 1/3 or 1/4 pop.
05. i've been so tired, i thought I might die.
06. i am vegetarian. at this point meat does not look or smell like food to me.
05. most of my friends are attractive women. i don't get along with men.
06. I play music every day, twice or three times a day even.
07. I am wondering why I am not putting anything in bold yet.
08. scarlett johansson is just okay.
09. I really enjoy my sleep. (when i can get it! coughing sucks!)
10. Sometimes my hands get cold. (i could go out in winter in a t-shirt but i'd need gloves.)
11. i like the idea of dry cleaning.
12. i don't have a boyfriend. (and never have. sad, huh?)
13. i don't like baths.
14. there isn't anything i want to do when I'm stressed out.
15. i love the art my friends make.
16. i look like my father.
17. i'm totally relaxed when i'm playing guitar. i'm totally alert when i'm drawing.
18. i really appreciate the beauty of logic.
19. commercial ads (and many non-commercial ones) often make me violently angryu
20. i think it's impolite to spit on people's shoes.
21. i have trouble with eye contact sometimes. (most of it.)
22. up until about halfway through high school, my highest ambtion was to marry someone i could worship and serve.
23. i always worry that i'm doing the wrong thing.
24. I like to eat carbohydrates!
25. i haven't worked since 17.01.03, when i stormed out of the post office in a rage.
26. i regret moving back to fall river from pittsburgh.
27. I like look at sneaker websites online.
28. Cheese is ok. (but gives me gas and is no good for this sore throat.)
29. i taught myself guitar but am finding the piano much more difficult.
30. I don't have any piercings or tattoos.
31. There [are few things] more wonderful than loving/feeling close to someone.
32. watching the film step across the border is pretty good too.
33. I've never been to outer space! (as a kid, i wanted to be an astronaut so badly that my parents put a mural of the shuttle columbia against a background of the moon on my bedroom wall and my mom started a chapter of the young astronauts.)
34. I spend time worrying about what people think of me.
35. I love my friends.
36. i put mustard on my french fries.
37. i have two pens i like that are pretty common, but i can't find refills for them
38. I have brain cells I never use. I'm sure.
39. i plan to move away from my hometown unless i win the lottery.
40. I hate having keys in my pocket.
41. i don't like drinking out of a can and i used a straw in my drink for weeks after seeing before night falls.
42. i got warts from an ex-girlriend.
43. i dislike cellphones.
44. I've never tried contacts.
45. i'd always been told i had blue eyes, even received a poem about them once, until i met kim, who noticed they were green.
46. I want a cat.
47. i haven't paid someone to cut my hair in years.
48. I gained a lot of weight in the span of a couple of months.
49. i am immeasurably glad that i switched psychiatrists.
50. i threw away my eight-track player and cassettes when i moved to pittsburgh but regret it because stash has a player.
51. I like California. (but not arnold schwarzenegger.)
52. i can look at anyone and fall in love in a way, considering their individuality, but in general, i do not like people. they annoy the shit out of me.
53. i don't buy cheap tools, a lesson i learned from my father.
54. i'm online way too much since i've been sick.
55. I enjoy reading.
56. I like short stories.
57. i don't want to own a home unless it's my babcia's house.
58. I've never had any broken bones.
59. i can't swim and find the water ominous and intimidating.
60. i always call our guitarist joe by our singer jay's name.
61. i listen exclusively to noncommercial radio except when i listen to a sporting event or when i am driving long distance.
62. I'm not that excited about Orlando Bloom.
63. My friends think my mom is really pretty. (they should.)
64. I'd like a billion trillion dollars.
65. I like potatoes.
66. whenever i have ice cream i eat too much and get a tummyache.
67. Elitists and fundamentalists are annoying.
68. i don't think i would be a good art collector, but i think i will like the stuff i choose to hang in my home.
69. i find it difficult to curb my spending.
70. i love to watch jeopardy and play along. i was playing a movie trivia game with my cousins and found it difficult not to phrase my answers in the form of a question.
71. I hate answering my phone.
72. I don't have OCD
73. I am drawn to intellect and humor. and charisma and intimacy.
74. This thing is freaking long.
75. I hate when people do things just to look important.
76. i have made it my goal to avoid responsibility and am becoming an expert.
77. Pain makes me hurt.
78. I am really nostalgic.
79. i can't be in a church without yawning several times.
80. I hate online abbreviations like DH. Who the hell says 'Dear husband' in real life? Mormons?
81. I try not to hold grudges.
82. i don't find britney spears, tyra banks, sarah jessica parker, or gwyneth paltrow attractive.
83. i dumped catherine, but i'm the one who wanted her back. makes it tough to find appropriate songs.
84. i just got a letter from the aarp. i'm 25.
85. I hate to drive.
86. with a map and a tank of gas though, i can get anywhere.
87. Annoying people annoy me.
88. i've been making friends through online services and it's increased my confidence significantly.
89. my eyes are deepset, and i have a strong jawline but a weak chin.
90. I was known as a high achiever.
91. I hated school.
92. I wish I had an unlimited bank account.
93. i am very good at spelling and grammar, and enjoy being a proofreader.
94. i honestly don't know if my band's music is any good or not, but i know it's honest.
95. I have no idea what a gut reaction is supposed to feel like.
96. I want a "clean my room" button installed by my lightswitch
97. Going on dates is awkward (i've only really been on one.)
98. i have the most uncomfortable bed of anyone i know.
99. I keep a paper journal.
100. I am sick of this.